Subscribe on These Platforms:
As a business owner, you have to know how to operate and manage your self-employed health insurance premiums because this means significant tax deduction. And you don't want to miss a single ounce of it!
This can be a very confusing topic so we’re going to break this down into the simplest form possible.
You don’t want to miss your self-employed health insurance deduction because this can be really expensive, especially if you're paying for insurance for your family.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What is self-employed health insurance?
- Why you need to keep track of your premiums
- Paying your premiums through your company
- How it works through different entities (sole proprietor, single-member LLC, S corp)
- Paying premiums through the C corp
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps us out a ton as we seek to bring you topics that you wish to hear more of.