Subscribe on These Platforms:
When you’re starting up a business, there are so many things you need to worry about that insurance is probably the last thing on your mind.
Insurance has no real product, nothing for you to hold, nothing tangible. It’s money that you have to pay out without actually seeing any type of return in the near term.
Unfortunately, that approach leaves some huge gaps in people's coverage. And the more successful a company is, the more risk there is.
Today, we’re talking about insurance and protecting your online business.
This is actually an episode from our CPA in Your Corner Podcast that we hosted back in 2015. We're joined by Josh Hearl and Jared Smith of TIS Insurance Services in Knoxville, Tennessee.
It's a timeless conversation that e-commerce businesses and online businesses should glean relevant information from.
In this episode, you will hear:
- About TIS Insurance Services
- The value of an agent
- Why online businesses need to be thinking about getting an insurance
- How insurance companies define online businesses
- How a cyber privacy liability policy can protect your business
- Getting protection for conferences, mastermind, retreats, and other events
- When is the right time to get your online business protected?
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps us out a ton as we seek to bring you
TIS Insurance http://tisins.com
Xero is our Hero https://www.thebottomlinecpa.com/why-xero/